Situated atop majestic Windham Mountain, Beds on Clouds is a jewel in the crown of the Great Northern Catskill Mountains. Windham is considered the “Gem of the Catskills” and the “Land in the Sky”, making Beds on Clouds the ideal Windham, NY bed and breakfast for experiencing spectacular views of our historic town.
Revel in the beauty of our guest rooms all featuring hand painted clouds by Artist Betty Sweet on each bedroom ceiling. Enjoy a restful night’s sleep with feather beds, down comforters and pillows. Our room rates start at $99/night during midweek and $125/night on weekends. Each suite is equipped with A/C, cable, a 32″ flat screen TV, and WiFi. Each room is adorned by a collection of original paintings and photographs by artists Sacha Beres, Rebecca Blake, Gianni Spinazzola, Susumu Sato and Romano Vitali, to name a few.
Other amenities on-site include:
- Abundant gourmet breakfast, which includes fluffy French omelets, decadent pancakes, and more tasty treats.
- Deliciously crisp filtered water right from the tap; Revitalized and restructured to shield you from harmful contaminants and leave your skin and hair silky soft. Click here to find out more.
- 1/2 acre of gardens to enjoy and explore, including our organic vegetable garden!
- Our entire property is cared for with green cleaning products.
- Susumu Sato Photo and Fine Art Gallery on premises.
During your stay at Beds On Clouds, enjoy our complimentary, homemade breakfasts in our antique dining room overlooking Windham Mountain or outside on our wraparound porch. Our Chef’s menu includes anything from piping hot buttermilk pancakes and fresh fruit to fluffy French omelets with local meats and vegetables. We can gladly accommodate any personal diets including vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and specific allergies.
Conveniently located, Beds on Clouds is less than a 1/2 mile from Windham Mountain and 5 miles from Hunter Mountain, creating the perfect place to stay for your skiing adventures. We are just a 3-minute walk to the Adirondack Trailways bus to NYC’s Port Authority that arrives twice daily (AM and PM). Beds on Clouds is walking distance to most shopping, restaurants and pubs, which include live music on the weekends.
Outdoor activities in the area include hiking, skiing, ice skating, snowmobiling, apple picking, bike rentals, golfing, horseback riding, and more. We will provide you with maps, brochures and recommendations on places to explore around the Northern Catskill Region.